I’m Testing 200 ChatGPT Marketing Shortcuts — LIVE on YouTube

 


An experiment to find out which AI shortcuts actually work for marketers

I came across an interesting article containing 200 ChatGPT shortcut commands specifically designed for marketers, content creators, agencies, and business users.

At first, I could simply bookmark the article and move on.

But I had a different idea.

What if I actually tested every single shortcut?

Not just read the descriptions.

Not just assume they work.

I want to use them on real marketing problems, see what ChatGPT produces, compare the results, rate each shortcut, and document everything.

And I want to do the experiment publicly.

So this is the beginning of my:

200 ChatGPT Marketing Shortcuts Experiment

And yes...

I'm planning to test them LIVE on YouTube.


1. What am I trying to do?

The original article contains 200 custom ChatGPT shortcuts created for marketing and agency workflows.

The shortcuts cover areas such as:

  • Content & copywriting

  • Social media & Reels

  • SEO & research

  • Client & business communication

  • Strategy & planning

  • Productivity

  • Data & reporting

  • Brainstorming

  • Email & outreach

  • Visual and image prompting

  • Coding and technical work

  • Teaching and explanations

  • Presentations and pitches

  • Research and fact-finding

  • Property marketing

  • Decision-making

The original creator describes these as custom shortcuts: short triggers paired with consistent instructions that can be reused instead of repeatedly writing the same detailed prompt. They are not being presented as an official ChatGPT command system.

That distinction is important.

I'm not trying to discover some hidden feature inside ChatGPT.

I'm trying to answer a much more practical question:

Do these shortcuts actually make working with ChatGPT better?


2. Why am I testing them?

There are thousands of AI prompts and shortcuts available online.

But there's a problem.

A shortcut can look incredibly useful when someone explains it.

Actually using it can be completely different.

For example, a shortcut might promise to:

"Create better hooks."

Okay.

But how much better?

Is it actually better than simply telling ChatGPT:

"Give me 10 strong hooks for this video"?

Does the shortcut save time?

Does it produce more consistent results?

Does it give a marketer something they can actually use?

That's what I want to discover.


3. I'm not trying to prove the shortcuts work

This is probably the most important part of the experiment.

I'm not starting with the assumption that all 200 shortcuts are amazing.

Some might be excellent.

Some might be average.

Some might be redundant.

Some might work only with certain inputs.

Some might be completely unnecessary.

And that's okay.

My goal is not:

200 shortcuts = 200 useful tools

My goal is:

200 shortcuts → 200 tests → real observations → useful conclusions

If only 20 shortcuts turn out to be genuinely useful, that's a valuable result.

If 150 turn out to be useful, that's also a valuable result.

I won't know until I test them.


4. How will I test each shortcut?

I want to use a consistent testing system.

For every shortcut, I'll record:

1. Shortcut

Which command am I testing?

2. Intended purpose

What is the shortcut supposed to help me accomplish?

3. Real test

I'll give it an actual marketing-related task.

4. Output

What does ChatGPT actually produce?

5. Quality

Is the output good enough to use?

6. Normal prompt comparison

Could I have achieved essentially the same thing with a normal ChatGPT prompt?

7. Time saved

Did the shortcut actually make the task faster?

8. My rating

I'll rate the shortcut from 1 to 5.

9. Final verdict

I'll classify it as:

KEEP — genuinely useful.

MAYBE — useful in specific situations.

SKIP — little or no advantage.


5. My rating system

I'll use a simple five-star system.

⭐ 1/5 — Useless

I don't see a meaningful advantage.

⭐⭐ 2/5 — Weak

It works, but I probably wouldn't use it.

⭐⭐⭐ 3/5 — Decent

Useful sometimes, but nothing special.

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4/5 — Very useful

I can see myself using this regularly.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5 — Excellent

This genuinely improves the workflow.


6. I'm going to test them with real problems

I don't want to test marketing shortcuts using meaningless examples.

I'll use realistic situations.

For example, instead of testing a hook-writing shortcut with:

"Write a hook about marketing."

I might test it with:

"Create a YouTube hook for a video where I'm testing 200 ChatGPT marketing shortcuts live."

That gives me something I can actually evaluate.

Similarly, an SEO shortcut could be tested on a real article idea.

A social media shortcut could be tested on an actual post.

A client shortcut could be tested against a realistic client situation.

A decision-making shortcut could be tested against an actual project decision.

This should make the experiment much more interesting.


7. The YouTube LIVE experiment

This is where the project gets interesting.

I don't want to test all 200 shortcuts privately and only show the final winners.

I want people to watch the process.

So I'm planning to test them through YouTube Live streams.

The basic format will be:

Shortcut → Real task → ChatGPT output → My reaction → Evaluation → Rating → Next shortcut

For example:

/hookline

Task:

Create a YouTube opening for my experiment.

Output:

I'll read the result.

Then I'll ask:

  • Is this actually a good hook?

  • Would I use it?

  • Is it better than a normal prompt?

  • Did the shortcut save me time?

Then:

Rating: 4/5

And move on.


8. The audience can participate

One reason I want to do this live is that viewers can become part of the experiment.

Someone watching might say:

"Try that shortcut with a completely different topic."

Or:

"Compare it with a normal prompt."

Or:

"Try combining that shortcut with another one."

That could lead to experiments I wouldn't have thought of myself.

So the livestream becomes:

Me + ChatGPT + audience


9. How many shortcuts per livestream?

I don't want to force all 200 into one giant stream.

That would probably become exhausting.

Instead, I'll divide the experiment into multiple sessions.

For example:

LIVE 01

Testing Marketing Shortcuts #1–25

LIVE 02

Testing #26–50

LIVE 03

Testing #51–75

LIVE 04

Testing #76–100

LIVE 05

Testing #101–125

LIVE 06

Testing #126–150

LIVE 07

Testing #151–175

LIVE 08

Testing #176–200

The exact number per stream can change depending on how long each test takes.


10. The LIVE scoreboard

I want viewers to be able to see the progress immediately.

Something like:

200 SHORTCUT EXPERIMENT

TESTED: 37 / 200

KEEP: 21

MAYBE: 10

SKIP: 6

AVERAGE RATING: 3.7/5

This makes the experiment feel like a challenge.

Every livestream moves the counter closer to:

200 / 200


11. Some tests I'm particularly interested in

There are several categories that I think could produce interesting results.

Content

Can shortcuts actually make content creation faster?

I'll test:

  • first drafts

  • rewriting

  • hooks

  • captions

  • content structures

  • calls to action


Social media

Can one piece of content really be transformed into multiple useful formats?

I'll test:

  • Reels

  • captions

  • carousels

  • engagement questions

  • content calendars

  • repurposing


SEO

This is one area where I want to be especially careful.

I'll test things like:

  • search intent

  • keyword grouping

  • heading structures

  • content gaps

  • FAQs

  • metadata

But I'll also check whether the suggestions make actual SEO sense rather than blindly trusting the AI.


Marketing strategy

Can a shortcut actually help make a business decision?

I'll test:

  • competitor analysis

  • positioning

  • pricing

  • prioritization

  • risks

  • partnerships

  • idea validation


Client work

This could be particularly useful for agencies and freelancers.

I'll test shortcuts for:

  • client updates

  • follow-ups

  • scope problems

  • deadlines

  • handoffs

  • objections

  • testimonials


Research

I'll test whether the shortcuts help organize research without confusing AI-generated suggestions with verified facts.

This is important because a shortcut can help structure research, but the shortcut itself doesn't make information automatically true.


12. What happens if a shortcut fails?

I'll document that too.

If a shortcut produces a poor result, I won't hide it.

I'll try to understand why.

Maybe:

  • the input was bad

  • the instruction was too vague

  • the shortcut overlaps with another one

  • ChatGPT needs additional context

  • the shortcut simply isn't very useful

Sometimes I may run a second test to see whether the result changes with better context.

That itself becomes part of the experiment.


13. What I want to discover

At the end of the experiment, I want to answer questions like:

How many of the 200 shortcuts are actually useful?

Which category performs best?

Which category has the most repetitive shortcuts?

Which shortcuts save the most time?

Which shortcuts produce the best outputs?

Which shortcuts are better than normal prompts?

Which shortcuts are overrated?

Which shortcuts surprised me?

Which shortcuts would I actually use in my daily workflow?

And finally:

If I could keep only 10, which 10 would I choose?


14. The experiment doesn't end with 200 tests

The 200 tests are actually the beginning of the analysis.

After completing them, I want to create a final ranking.

Something like:

🏆 My Top 10

The ten shortcuts I genuinely want to keep.

🥇 Best for Content

The strongest content shortcut.

🥇 Best for SEO

The strongest SEO shortcut.

🥇 Best for Social Media

The strongest social shortcut.

🥇 Best for Strategy

The strongest strategy shortcut.

🥇 Biggest Surprise

The shortcut I didn't expect to like.

🗑️ Most Overrated

The shortcut that sounded better than it performed.


15. What content can come from one experiment?

This is another reason I'm interested in doing this publicly.

One experiment can produce a lot of content.

YouTube LIVE

The complete testing process.

YouTube videos

I can turn the results into edited videos.

For example:

"I Tested 50 ChatGPT Marketing Shortcuts"

"The 10 Best ChatGPT Shortcuts for Marketers"

"I Tested ChatGPT's Marketing Shortcuts So You Don't Have To"

YouTube Shorts

Individual discoveries can become Shorts.

For example:

"I found a ChatGPT shortcut that actually makes writing hooks easier."

Or:

"This ChatGPT marketing shortcut was completely useless."

Blog updates

Every batch can become a new experiment update.

Social media

Interesting results can become LinkedIn posts, Instagram content, or other updates.


16. The final project

At the end, I want this to become more than a livestream series.

I want to have a complete public record of the experiment.

The final project could contain:

200 shortcuts

↓

200 tests

↓

200 ratings

↓

Best shortcuts

↓

Worst shortcuts

↓

Unexpected discoveries

↓

Final Top 10

↓

What I learned


17. What could I get from this even if the experiment doesn't go perfectly?

Even if the shortcuts aren't particularly useful, the experiment still gives me something.

A YouTube series

Multiple livestreams and videos.

A case study

A documented AI experiment.

A personal marketing toolkit

The shortcuts that survive the testing become my own working toolkit.

A dataset

I can eventually organize the results into a spreadsheet containing:

  • shortcut

  • category

  • test case

  • output quality

  • rating

  • usefulness

  • time saved

  • final verdict

A portfolio project

It demonstrates experimentation, AI usage, marketing knowledge, content creation, analysis, and documentation.

A final report

I can publish what I learned after testing all 200.


18. Credit to the original creator

This experiment is based on the 200 ChatGPT Shortcut Commands for Marketers & Agencies published by Rhea Goel on Artea on August 15, 2026.

The original article contains the 200 shortcuts and their intended uses. I'm using that collection as the starting point for my independent testing experiment.

Original source:
200 ChatGPT Shortcut Commands for Marketers & Agencies — Artea

All testing, ratings, observations, comparisons, experiments, and conclusions in this project will be my own.


19. Where this experiment starts

Right now, I have no idea how many of these 200 shortcuts will survive my testing.

Maybe most of them will be useful.

Maybe only 50.

Maybe 20.

Maybe I'll discover that a normal well-written prompt is better than many of these shortcuts.

I don't know.

And that's exactly why I want to test them.

I'm starting with:

200 shortcuts

0 tests completed

And the goal is:

200 / 200

One shortcut at a time.

One real test at a time.

One livestream at a time.

Let's see what actually works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Testing the AI Poster Prompting Method — Does This Structure Actually Work?

I’m Testing 500 ChatGPT Slash Commands — One by One